Whether you have a straightforward case or a one-of-a-kind immigration problem, we can help you.

Family Class

Family reunification is one of Canada’s prime objectives. If you are married to or in a common-law relationship with a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, if you have a parent you wish to sponsor to come to Canada, or if you wish to sponsor your dependent children, you may qualify for one of the Family Class categories.  Contact us to review your options.

Economic Classes

Economic class applications come in several categories.  We can help you with your Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs or the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot.

Express Entry: Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canada Experience Class are subcategories.  These economic immigration categories are administered through the Express Entry portal.  Applicants first create a profile and enter it into “the Pool” with IRCC.  Then you will receive a CRS score. The highest scored applicants are invited to apply for permanent residence when IRCC issues Invitations to Apply.

In order to enter the Pool, you must meet the minimum eligibility. At the ITA stage, you will need to provide medical and police checks, along with several permanent residence forms and supporting documents.

Provincial Nominee Programs: Each Canadian province has the ability to nominate immigrants with skills or circumstances the province values and needs. These programs frequently change and criteria and processing times vary between each province and region. Book a consultation session with us to discuss your options.

Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot:  The RNIP is a community-driven economic pilot program.  Foreign nationals who have received a recommendation from a participating community may apply for permanent residency.  Each community set out its eligibility and criteria and processing times vary.


Canada continues to be recognized for world-class education. Whether it is you, or your son or daughter, we can assist you submit an immigration package that improves your chances of success.


Canadian immigration rules have made temporary work in Canada complex.  In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign skilled workers must have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer.  And, foreign skilled workers must be granted a positive labour market opinion by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).  The process to apply for your work permit will vary.  It depends on the type of job and whether a visa is required. We can help bring foreign workers (and their families) to Canada.


To visit, most foreign applicants must obtain a visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) to enter Canada.  Whether you are from a Visa-required or Exempt Country, we are happy to assist.

Visitor Record

If you want to extend your stay in Canada longer than your initial authorized stay period, you need to apply for a Visitor Record.  Contact us to review your eligibility to apply.


A Caregiver work permit is a unique category to pave the way to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident.   The requirements are very specific.  Only certain applicants, and certain employers are eligible.  The application for this type of work permit is more comprehensive than a regular work permit application.

Application for Grant of Canadian Citizenship

A permanent resident can seek Canadian citizenship.   You must meet the residency obligations (3/5 Rule) and meet the language requirement (there are few exceptions).  You can then qualify to apply for Canadian citizenship.

After you pass the citizenship test (if required) and have Canadian citizenship, you are eligible for a Canadian passport and are CANADIAN!

Proof of Citizenship

A person born abroad with at least one Canadian citizen parent may be eligible for a Confirmation of Citizenship Certificate, which will enable them to get a Canadian passport.  Talk to us about this if you think you are eligible.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to hire a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need in Canada for this type of employment.

Permanent Resident Card Renewal

The “PR Card” must be renewed every five years, and you must then meet the requirements to maintain your status.

Permanent Resident Travel Document

If you are outside Canada and you do not have a valid Permanent Resident Card to return to Canada, you will need to obtain a travel document from a Canadian visa office. We can help.